Jeans // Top via Stich Fix // Shoes c/o // Bag (tan version) c/o // Watch c/o // Necklace // Sunglasses c/o
Only a couple more weeks until summer! Summer is hands down my favorite season. I don't care how hot it gets. I will run through the sprinklers, play in a kiddie pool or hit a waterpark if I need to, but I love the sun and the longer days. Today, I'm teaming up with Stitch Fix to share a look from my last box and the ultimate summer bucket list. A couple weeks ago, Leighton, my mom and I checked out Mensi's Dairy Bar and had some ice cream. Mensi's is just a small walk-up ice cream bar, and the line is usually wrapped around the building. It was one of the first hot days of the year, so it was just what we needed.
This pretty red blouse from Stitch Fix is lightweight and flowy with lace at the top and tassel ties at the neckline. This easy breezy outfit was the perfect summer outfit for casual Friday. I've made a list of the top 25 things to do this summer, and I've already crossed number 6 off my list along with quite a few more. These are all perfect to do with the entire family. What is on your bucket list this summer?
1. Plant a garden.
2. Bake a pie.
3. Swing on a tire swing.
4. Walk barefoot in the sand.
5. Fly a kite.
6. Eat a sno cone or ice cream.
7. Collect seashells at the beach.
8. Bike through a new neighborhood or park.
9. Go for a walk at the park.
10. Wear a flower crown.
11. Ride a ferris wheel.
12. Rent a scooter for a day.
13. See a movie in the park.
14. Have a bonfire.
15. Start a water balloon fight.
16. Paddle a canoe or paddleboat across a lake.
17. Go to your local county fair.
18. Shoot fireworks.
19. Take a nap in a hammock.
20. Eat watermelon, and don't worry about the mess.
21. Hit the slides at a waterpark.
22. Run through the sprinklers.
23. Watch the sunset from your front porch.
24. Make homemade popsicles.
25. Camp out (even in your own yard!)