Cabo San Lucas was by far one of our favorite vacations yet. You can see my first post about our trip to Cabo here. After visiting Cabo for 8 days, I wanted to share some of places that you absolutely have to visit while you're in Cabo. There is always a good balance of authentic places you have to visit, but of course there are a couple "touristy" things I still recommend doing because you just have to experience them while you're there too.
1. Visit el Arco de Cabo San Lucas and Land's End. They are absolutely gorgeous, espesically at sunset. Shane and I paddleboarded there and back with High Tide (2 miles but so worth it!), but you could also go on a dinner cruise or glassbottom boat tour too.
2. Get your dance on at Cabo Wabo or El Squid Roe. We went during the daytime (because we're old and boring), but you won't want to miss these must visit spots at night too if you're up for a little party.
3. Do a little animal watching. There are numerous tours for whale watching, dolphin watching, or you can even see the sea lions over by the marina and the Arch. We saw a few at the marina on our way back from paddleboarding, and we even saw them sitting on the rocks by the Arch on our tour (19th picture.)
4. Try out some local cuisine. Sunset Da Mona Lisa, Mi Casa, Nick-San and Los Claros were some of the most recommended places to us by the locals. There is plenty of fresh Mexican and seafood around Cabo. Ask the locals where they recommend for some of the best places!
5. Try some excursions. Whether you're paddleboarding to the Arch or snorkeling around Pelican Rock like we did with High Tide Sea Expeditions, going on the longest zipline in Mexico or riding a waverunner at Medano beach, definitely try something to get your blood pumping a little.
Has anyone else been to Cabo San Lucas? What are your must visit places there?