Sweater c/o // Jeans c/o // Booties // Bag c/o // Watch c/o
1. Poms. Poms on your sweater, bag or even shoes, there are so many great was to wear poms.
2. Tassels. From skirts to bags to boots, tassels are everywhere.
3. Booties. There are so many great booties right now, but my favorite is definitely a pair with a nice thick heel and a peep-toe.
4. Destructed Denim. Whether they're skinny or boyfriend, destructed denim is my favorite. I just love the worn-in look.
5. Blush Pink. The color that used to be reserved for just spring is actually just as popular if not more during the winter months now.
If you didn't get a chance to try these trends in 2016, then don't worry; it's not to late. Poms, tassels, booties, destructed denim, and the color blush pink. These have been some of the biggest trends over the past year, and they're not going away any time soon. As a matter of fact, they're only getting bigger. What better way to show off 5 of my favorite trends than to wear them all together in one outfit? Have you tried any of these 5 trends yet for 2017? Which is your favorite?