I am dragging today y'all! I traveled for work all last week, and got back in town just to spend the weekend with Shane and Leighton. I had such a great weekend with them and didn't want it to end. But back to the grind I guess! I have already worn this cute off-the-shoulder gingham dress a couple times this spring. The moment I spotted it at ASOS, I fell in love with it. I just love the gingham print with the pretty bow on the back and the ric rac trim. It's so girly and flowy for warm, pretty days. This dress ticks every single spring trend off the list! Speaking of spring trends, I'm going to share my top 5 with you below.
1. Gingham. Gingham is always a popular print come spring and summer, but this year, it's even bigger than ever! Gingham dress, shorts, tops, shoes and even bags with this print on it. Do yourself a favor and get a few great statement pieces in this pretty print. You'll wear them all spring and summer long! I immediately fell in love with this pretty off-the-shoulder gingham dress. And it has an adorable little bow that ties on the back. Just as cute coming as going.
2. Tassels. We still cannot get enough of tassels, and I'm glad the trend is here to stay. These pretty and colorful tassel earrings are some of my favorite, and they add such a great pop of color to any outfit.
3. Poms. How adorable is this crossbody bag with tassels and poms on it?! They definitely add a little fun to every outfit.
4. Wedges. I have worn wedges more this spring than I think I have in my entire life combined. The secret? Find a great pair that goes with everything and is truly comfortable! This cute pair of wedges can be worn with the straps tied around the ankle or with a bow around the back. They have an espadrille bottom, and it's so true, I have to say it again. They are SO comfortable!
5. Off-the-shoulder. This style of dress is the perfect spring trend. It shows off just a little skin, but not too much.
What are your favorite spring trends? What do you think about this pretty little gingham dress?